Watch master chef Joanne cook some delicious Chinese Village Recipes. Dishes that are yummy for your tummy, comfort food that you can soak up with lots of rice. Traditional dishes like steamed lemon chicken, salted fish with pork and deep fried battered sticky rice chicken. All from the kitchen of Vancouver’s oldest Chinese restaurant in the heart of Chinatown. Many of the dishes here are similar to the ones from Hoiping, China. 開平 Sadly, this restaurant is closing soon. Thanks for the memories, Foo’s HoHo Restaurant!
- Mushroom Manchurian Recipe – Chilli Mushroom Recipe,
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Tea Time
- Fried Cabbage Recipe – Day 10 Southern Queen of Vegan Cuisine Project
- Classic Southern Comfort Food Recipes
- Some of my 30 Day RAW Fruits and Vegetables Detox meals
- Canning and Preserving Fruits and Vegetables : Simple Canning Recipes : How to Can Green Beans in a Canning Jar
- Should I mix fruits and vegetables when Juicing? Differences between fresh and bottled Juices.
- How to Wash and Store your Fruits and Vegetables