This fish masala gravy recipe is a yummy side dish for chapati. This can be specially dedicated for fish lovers.
VISIT MY SITE – http://www.thamilvirundhu.com/
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thamilvirundhu/413999238736366
Fish curry preparation – 1. Heat 4 tbsp of oil, add seasonings, then saute garlic, curry leaves, onions till brown. 2. Add spices and stir them till they blend well. 3. Add tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes. 4. Let it cook for 15 minutes with required water. Gravy consistency of this fish curry increases the taste of this recipe. Add salt and fish pieces gently. And cook this fish masala gravy for 10 more minutes. All contents in this video are copyrighted THATTAI SNACK RECIPE LINK – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRSGnk418J0 Google plus – https://plus.google.com/u/0/+thamilvirundhu
- Mushroom Manchurian Recipe – Chilli Mushroom Recipe,
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Tea Time
- Fried Cabbage Recipe – Day 10 Southern Queen of Vegan Cuisine Project
- Classic Southern Comfort Food Recipes
- Some of my 30 Day RAW Fruits and Vegetables Detox meals
- Canning and Preserving Fruits and Vegetables : Simple Canning Recipes : How to Can Green Beans in a Canning Jar
- Should I mix fruits and vegetables when Juicing? Differences between fresh and bottled Juices.
- How to Wash and Store your Fruits and Vegetables