Let’s make Tacos to celebrate Cinco de Mayo – we are filling them with shrimp and chicken, but get creative and use any fillings of your choice!
WRITTEN RECIPE: http://goo.gl/fci3Pa
INGREDIENTS: Salsa: 3 tomatoes + 6 chiles (serrano, jalapeño, or something similar)
Shrimp + salt, pepper, lemon, olive oil
Chicken + salt
Chopped tomatoes, onions, cilantro, etc.
- Mushroom Manchurian Recipe – Chilli Mushroom Recipe,
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Tea Time
- Fried Cabbage Recipe – Day 10 Southern Queen of Vegan Cuisine Project
- Classic Southern Comfort Food Recipes
- Some of my 30 Day RAW Fruits and Vegetables Detox meals
- Canning and Preserving Fruits and Vegetables : Simple Canning Recipes : How to Can Green Beans in a Canning Jar
- Should I mix fruits and vegetables when Juicing? Differences between fresh and bottled Juices.
- How to Wash and Store your Fruits and Vegetables