Let’s make Tacos to celebrate Cinco de Mayo – we are filling them with shrimp and chicken, but get creative and use any fillings of your choice!
WRITTEN RECIPE: http://goo.gl/fci3Pa
INGREDIENTS: Salsa: 3 tomatoes + 6 chiles (serrano, jalapeño, or something similar)
Shrimp + salt, pepper, lemon, olive oil
Chicken + salt
Chopped tomatoes, onions, cilantro, etc.
- Gluten Free Appetizers and Snacks
- Bread rolls recipe|Easy Indian bread evening snacks recipes|starter/appetizer ideas-letsbefoodie.com
- Southern Tea Cakes Recipe – I Heart Recipes
- Korean Spicy Pork Recipe : Korean Food : Pork Bulgogi : Simple & Easy Cooking in Minimalist Kitchen
- Continental Party Drops – Quick Cheesy Crispy Party Starter/ Snack – Appetizer Recipe
- The Best Haitian Food for parties
- Mexican Recipes – How to Make Sweet Corn Cake
- Food Wishes Recipes – Smothered Pork Chops Recipe – Southern Style Smothered Pork Chops