Watch this video to learn how to make Mushroom Do Pyaaza in Goan style.
MUSHROOM DO PYAZA GOAN STYLE
200 grams button mushrooms, halved
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium onion, diced and layers separated
2 tablespoons oil
3-4 garliccloves, chopped
2 small tomatoes, chopped
½ teaspoon garam masala powder
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon cumin-coriander powder
1½ tablespoons fresh cream
2 slit green chillies for garnish
Fresh coriander sprigs for garnish
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Grind half chopped onion and garlicto a fine paste in a mixer with a little water if required.
3. Add this paste to the pan and sauté for a minute. Add the tomatoes and cook till tomatoes are soft.
4. Add garam masala powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and cumin-coriander powder and mix well. Cook on high heat.
5. Add salt and mix. Add mushrooms and diced onion and mix well. Sprinkle a little water, cover and cook for two to three minutes.
6. Add cream, mix well and remove from heat.
7. Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with slit green chillies and fresh coriander sprigs. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor