Subscribe to Weelicious: http://bit.ly/_Weelicious5
Shrimp UnFried Rice written recipe: http://weelicious.com/2015/01/16/shrimp-un-fried-rice-recipe/
1 tablespoon oil
4 large eggs, whisked
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup shelled edamame
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 cups cooked brown rice
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon diced scallions
1. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the whisked eggs and cook for 1 minute stirring to make scrambled eggs, then remove to a plate.
2. Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil, add the red bell peppers and cook 3-4 minutes, until soft. Add the edamame and garlic and cook 1 more minute.
3. Add the shrimp and salt and cook 3 minutes, until they are bright pink.
4. Add the cooked eggs, rice, soy sauce and sesame seeds and cook 2 minutes, just until heated through.
5. Top with the scallions and serve.
Get the Weelicious cookbooks for 300 recipes like this! http://weeliciousbook.com/
Shrimp UnFried Rice is a healthier twist on a take-out favorite! It is so easy to make at home, you won’t need to order out anymore!
How did you like this video? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow on Pinterest:
Follow on Twitter:
Tweets by weelicious
Check out our Website:
Shrimp UnFried Rice – Healthy Dinner Recipes – Weelicious
And check out the Channel!
Video by Mike Ervin
Music by Bethany Weber