Vegetable Korma is a very mild yet flavorful Mughlai dish. Korma is traditionally meat or vegetables cooked with onions in a creamy yogurt sauce. Try this recipe for a healthy version of the well known favorite.
Detailed Recipe: http://showmethecurry.com/2009/01/08/how-to-make-vegetable-korma-indian-cuisine/
- Mushroom Manchurian Recipe – Chilli Mushroom Recipe,
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Tea Time
- Fried Cabbage Recipe – Day 10 Southern Queen of Vegan Cuisine Project
- Classic Southern Comfort Food Recipes
- Some of my 30 Day RAW Fruits and Vegetables Detox meals
- Canning and Preserving Fruits and Vegetables : Simple Canning Recipes : How to Can Green Beans in a Canning Jar
- Should I mix fruits and vegetables when Juicing? Differences between fresh and bottled Juices.
- How to Wash and Store your Fruits and Vegetables